High Volume, High Margin Urology Practice #014101
About The Opportunity
- Solo practice established over 10 years with attractive payor mix, reasonable overhead, and tenured staff.
- Loyal clientele with new patients scheduling 4-6 months out.
- Practice has enough patient volume to support a group of doctors and even a multi-specialty group.
- Physician/Owner is selling due to relocation and will assist with the transition.
- Physician/Owner is doing very little marketing and states there is no direct competition in the immediate area.
- Physician states he does 22,000 RVUs per year (average for Urology specialty is ~7,000 per year).
- Practice is open 5 days/week. Physician conducts surgeries in neighboring hospital a couple of days per week and sees patients in the office on other days.
- Recently hired two Nurse Practitioners, which he expects will triple patient volume.
- New owner(s) will have the ability to add services that current owner was never able to do as a solo physician.
Other Important Information
3-yr Avg Revenue = over $2M
3-yr Avg SDE = over $1M
– FF&E value of approximately $300k; Inventory of approximately $600k included in sale.
– Includes several lasers used for aesthetic services, Mona Lisa Touch laser, and additional equipment necessary to perform urological procedures.
Practice operates out of a professional building with plenty of parking.
– ~2,000sf space, which includes 5 fully-equipped exam rooms, 2 doctor’s offices, and a break room.
– Base rent of $5,541/month.
– Lease expires March 2022.
– Plenty of room to expand into adjoining office suites.
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.