Established OB/GYN Practice #024102
About The Opportunity
- Solo practice established over 30 years with great reputation and loyal clientele.
- High client return rate, consistent referrals and an excellent reputation, which even extends internationally.
- Practice is more profitable than peers because patients pay higher out-of-pocket fees.
- Revenues were not affected by COVID 19. Practice grew despite the pandemic.
- Physician/Owner is looking to retire and is willing to stay on for whatever timeframe necessary to ensure a smooth transition.
- View video listing and access NDA - www.goexio.com/obgyn-practice
- Revenue = $885k (3-yr Avg); Seller Discretionary Earnings = $300k (3-yr Avg)
- Approximately $151k FF&E and $14k Inventory included in the sale. Seller financing available.
- Practice operates out of a 2,000 sq ft facility in an ideal location with a surgical center below the practice and a main O.R. / labor / delivery unit just across the street.
- Space is equipped with five exam rooms, one small lab, and three consultation rooms. Ample space for at least two doctors to work in tandem.
- Staff of 6 well-trained, long-tenured employees. Employee turnover is very low at this practice.
- Practice has grown organically through reputation and customer referrals.
- View video listing and access NDA – www.goexio.com/obgyn-practice
Other Important Information
This OB/GYN practice has successfully established itself as a trusted name not only throughout densely-populated Southern California, but beyond the Mexican border, attracting several of the country’s high-profile artists, politicians and athletes who are seeking the best care possible for themselves and their loved ones.
The practice has even attracted a high percentage of patients willing to venture outside of their own health insurance network and pay higher out-of-pocket fees in order to deliver their children under the care of this reputable practice and its physician. This also means the business is more profitable than other peer OB/GYN practices whose patients pay predominantly through insurance.
By The Numbers
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.