SOLD: Home Decor Manufacturer and Wholesaler #103302
About The Opportunity
- Established over 20 years, Company manufactures, wholesales, and retails home decor art products for every age.
- Sales channel mix: wholesale to brick & mortar retailers (52%), online sales partnerships (20%), direct-to-consumer sales (10%).
- Works with hundreds of artists under licensing contracts to produce popular and distinctive artwork for all types of decor.
- Majority of products are produced on-site, Company has developed strong factory partnerships for the products produced overseas.
- Sellers sold due to retirement.
- Asking price of $1.4M with approx. $460k Inventory and $130k FF&E.
- Average annual revenue of $5.7M over last 4 years.
- Active owners are supported by team of 39 employees, some have been with Company 10+ years.
- Company operates out of a recently renovated ~28,000 sq. ft. building in San Diego. 2,000 sq. ft. is used for office space.
- Sellers own building and will either offer fair market lease or consider selling building to buyer.
Other Important Information
Company has not focused on building sales through its own eCommerce sites. Sellers believe this is a significant growth opportunity for someone with that skillset because margins are higher through that channel.
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.