Lucrative General Contractor #073201
About The Opportunity
- Highly profitable and organized general contractor established over 10 years with stellar reputation.
- Specializes in complex general construction, renovation, and civil construction for healthcare and DoD projects.
- Company offers both design-bid-build and CMAR services and works in cooperation with architect/engineer firms, key subcontractors, team partners, and leading suppliers.
- Owners are selling due to retirement and are opening to staying on during transition period.
- View listing video & access NDA: www.goexio.com/general-contractor
- Current backlog approaching $55M and growing.
- Company has capacity to bid >$400 million or 150 projects and enjoys a win rate of approx 39%, more than industry average of 10%.
- Operates out of a 16,700 square foot office and industrial space owned by sellers. Fair market lease available to new buyer.
- Company is non-union with approx. 40 highly skilled field and administrative employees.
- Streamlined processes in place and a unique IT infrastructure engineered to maximize efficiency.
Other Important Information
Strategic and controlled growth of sales, profitability and cash flow since 2009 founding. Company’s stellar reputation is a testament to its highly skilled management team and work force along with its robust/streamlined systems, which support significant growth.
As a prime contractor, they are not self-performing but more of a construction management firm. They’ve chosen this approach in order to stay lean, profitable, and flexible. Company focuses primarily on federal projects throughout the U.S., specifically healthcare facilities, but they take on commercial projects as well.
By The Numbers
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.