Four Construction Entities Operating in Unison #035401
About The Opportunity
- Four construction firms operating under a single functional umbrella with two locations comprising the Los Angeles and Sacramento regions.
- Specializes within several distinct verticals: multi-family affordable / market-rate / commercial work.
- Combined annual revenue has grown every year for the last five years, and a strong work backlog signals continued growth in the years ahead.
- Selling due to retirement but owners are open to staying on during a transition period.
- Combined Operations:
> 2021 Revenue (combined) = $311 million
> 2021 EBITDA (combined) = $9.03 million
> Current Backlog (combined) = $2 billion
- Entities are unified via shared employees, customers, estimating, processes, and systems.
- Combined staff is non-union with approx. 148 highly skilled field and administrative employees.
- Each entity’s stellar reputation is a testament to its highly skilled management team and work force along with its robust/streamlined systems, which support significant growth.
Other Important Information
- Operates out of two locations: 1 Facility is leased (Northern CA) / 1 Facility is owned (Southern CA)
- Owned facility in Southern CA is 12,000 sf with a warehouse that is largely unused, especially since as “paper contractors” they do not need to own heavy equipment. The owners have not yet decided what they will do with the facility in relation to an acquisition. They are open to leasing it to a new buyer or potentially selling it.
View video CIM & sign NDA at goexio.com/construction-co
By The Numbers
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.