Full-Service Fire Sprinkler System Contractor #103401
About The Opportunity
- Provides commercial fire sprinkler design, installation, service, and inspection.
- Serves prime general contractors across San Diego, San Bernardino, and Orange Counties.
- Average revenue mix is 56% New Construction / 41% Tenant Improvements / 3% Service.
- Established over 10 years with great reputation for service and integrity.
- Owner is retiring and will offer training.
- Asking price of $925k with approx. $40k FF&E.
- Consistent annual revenue over $1M for last 4 years.
- Active owner is supported by a team of eight full-time, non-union employees.
- Company operates from a 1,080 square foot facility that includes office and warehouse space.
- Seller owns building and will offer fair market lease of $1,500/month to buyer.
Other Important Information
The current business philosophy has been to remain manageably small, due to owner’s age and planning for retirement. Company does no marketing, and all customer acquisition is done through word-of-mouth referrals. A strategic marketing plan along with a salesperson are significant growth opportunities.
By The Numbers
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.