SOLD – Specialty Coffee Wholesaler #094801
About The Opportunity
- SOLD as of 9/30/2022
- Established in 2008, Company roasts and brews coffee and tea.
- Wholesale coffee supplier to casinos, resorts, restaurants, and coffee shops.
- Offers retail coffee, tea, and brewing equipment via its website and brick-and-mortar café.
- Revenue mix is 78% wholesale / 22% retail.
- Owners retired and transition period was be provided.
- Includes asset value of approx. $80k Invty, $450k FF&E, $40k Vehicles.
- San Diego headquarters houses the Company’s office space, wholesale
production, warehousing, and distribution activities.
- Currently operates out of 5,000 sf facility. Lease expires June 2022.
- Company is a well-respected leader within its market with stellar reputation and brand recognition throughout Southern California.
Other Important Information
Company was impacted by Covid with the shutdown of the hospitality industry, and 2020 revenue dropped 40% as a result. YTD 2021 sales are showing a rebound to 2019 levels.
By The Numbers
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.