Civil Engineering Firm #045101
About The Opportunity
- Highly profitable, well-established firm with stellar reputation and tenured clients.
- Specializing in civil engineering design, entitlement services, permitting services and construction administration services.
- The majority of projects are focused on residential and urban redevelopment.
- Owners looking to retire but willing to stay on for transition period to ensure transfer of relationships.
- Listing price of $2.895M, includes ~$13k FF&E.
- Operating out of 1,830 square foot space at $4,300/month; lease expires 6/30/2023.
- Currently operating with a highly trained and experienced team of W2 employees inclusive of civil designers, project engineers, and project managers in addition to the owner/operator.
- Company has organically grown a large repeat customer base, and it continues to grow through referrals from satisfied customers.
- Revenue Mix:
- 41% Affordable Housing
- 33% Market Rate Housing
- 10% Education
- 8% Medical
- 4% Office/Commercial
Other Important Information
Management reports that there is no shortage of available work and that if senior licensed engineers are added, each licensed engineer(with support staff) should be able to generate approximately $1,000,000 in annual fees.
By The Numbers
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.