Award-Winning Winery in Southern CA #035901
About The Opportunity
- Over the past 15 years, the winery has developed a reputation for quality wines, superb guest hospitality, a beautiful property, and a great atmosphere for events.
- Spread over roughly 80 acres, the winery's land portfolio consists of multiple properties where the vineyards are planted with a variety of premium grape varietals, ideal for crafting a diverse range of high-quality wines.
- The winery's main building includes a production facility equipped with stainless steel tanks, barrel storage, and a tasting room that provides a warm and inviting atmosphere for guests.
- A strong and recognizable brand known for producing award-winning wines.
- General Manager is retiring and a transition period will be provided.
- This opportunity is ideal for a strategic buyer looking to capitalize on the sought-after SoCal region, a lifestyle buyer in search of a winery estate, a savvy investor, or a foreign buyer.
- An investment and focus on marketing and business development, has the potential to drive additional visitors and revenue to the winery.
- A total of 6 full-time and 25 part-time employees.
- The winery holds two primary wholesale distribution accounts with the ability to expand to new markets both domestically and internationally.
- Land value approx. $14.4M; $5M Inventory; $1.5M FF&E
Other Important Information
- Current zoning restrictions in the area limit the number of new wineries that can be established, enhancing the value of existing facilities or parcels with pre-existing permits.
By The Numbers
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.