SOLD $2.5M: Commercial Air Flow Management HVAC Company
About The Opportunity
- Highly profitable and growing HVAC company specializing in air duct cleaning and balancing.
- Projects are 100% commercial with no residential.
- Well-trained, highly qualified staff of 19 people (13 are Union).
- Stellar reputation with strong client retention rate responsible for nearly 75% of revenue.
- Owner sold to pursue other opportunities.
Other Important Information
Noteworthy Transaction Points
- Transaction closed in 6.5 months. Took to market in February and closed in August 2020 (amidst the pandemic).
- Sold for 3x average SDE.
- Sold for 100% of asking price of $2.5M.
- Acquired by an experienced private buyer who was a perfect fit for the operating level and culture of the business.
- Seller received an excellent employee package post-close.
Volume of Buyer Interest
- ECG utilized the Exio platform for marketing with a video CIM.
- Business was marketed to over 3,000 potential buyers.
- ECG corresponded with 82 buyers, of which 66 signed an NDA.
- Received three LOIs and ultimately settled on the best acquisition match for the Seller.
“I was recently asked if I would refer Exit Consulting and my response was ‘Absolutely!’ You taught me what I didn’t know and brought me a great deal….during a pandemic!!! Please share my success story as one of yours. I could not have done it without you guys.”
– April Yungen, Seller
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.