SOLD: Commercial Air Flow Management HVAC Company #113501
About The Opportunity
- Highly profitable and growing HVAC company specializing in air duct cleaning and balancing.
- Projects are 100% commercial with no residential.
- Well-trained, highly qualified staff of 19 people (13 are Union).
- Stellar reputation with strong client retention rate responsible for nearly 75% of revenue.
- Owner is selling to pursue other opportunities. Transition period and training will be provided.
- View listing video & access NDA: www.goexio.com/air-flow-management
- Asking price of $2.5M, includes asset value of approx $210k ($10k Invt, $125k FF&E, $75k Vehicles)
- 3-year average Revenue of $3M and EBITDA of $618k. 2020 Revenue is on track to reach over $4M.
- Based in San Bernardino County and currently operates out of 5,000 sq.ft. facility split between administrative and warehouse space. Lease expires in Dec 2021 with easy renewal process with the landlord.
- Revenue mix is approx. 44% Healthcare / 23% HVAC Contracting with some government and university work.
- Established over 20 years, Company is a well-respected leader within its market and poised for growth.
Other Important Information
Company holds a C20, C61/D62, and C61/D64 Contractors Licenses. Active owner is ready to retire but willing to stay on post close and work in the company for a year, or more if needed, in order to help make the transition to the new buyer seamless.
View listing video & access NDA: www.goexio.com/air-flow-management
By The Numbers
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.