SOLD: Commercial Air Flow Management HVAC Company
About The Opportunity
- Highly profitable and growing HVAC company specializing in air duct cleaning and balancing.
- Projects are 100% commercial with no residential.
- Well-trained, highly qualified staff of 19 people (13 are Union).
- Stellar reputation with strong client retention rate responsible for nearly 75% of revenue.
- Owner sold to pursue other opportunities.
Other Important Information
“I was recently asked if I would refer Exit Consulting and my response was ‘Absolutely!’ You taught me what I didn’t know and brought me a great deal….during a pandemic!!! Please share my success story as one of yours. I could not have done it without you guys.”
– April Yungen, Seller
Noteworthy Transaction Points
- Transaction closed in 6.5 months. Took to market in February and closed in August 2020 (amidst the pandemic).
- Sold for 3x average SDE.
- Sold for 100% of asking price of $2.5M.
- Acquired by an experienced private buyer who was a perfect fit for the operating level and culture of the business.
- Seller received an excellent employee package post-close.
Volume of Buyer Interest
- ECG utilized the Exio platform for marketing with a video CIM.
- Business was marketed to over 3,000 potential buyers.
- ECG corresponded with 82 buyers, of which 66 signed an NDA.
- Received three LOIs and ultimately settled on the best acquisition match for the Seller.
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.