Aggregate Mining Company #105601
About The Opportunity
- Well established operation for over 40 years.
- 140 mined and reclaimed acres with a total holding of 200 acres.
- Currently produces a wide variety of lightweight aggregate sized and colors to meet specifications for many applications.
- Revenue sources are sales of aggregate products and trucking services.
- Owners are selling due to retirement.
- In operation with 3 full-time W-2 employees; working 3-4 days per week.
- Company is only operating 1 shift per day; 3-4 days per week.
- Owners are not actively working in the business.
- Reclamation Plan will be up for renewal in 2032.
- Currently selling over 20 different products ranging in color and size from 1/8″ x 1/4″ to 3″ x 9.”
- Over 33,000 tons sold per year.
- Opportunity to grow and scale through increased production beyond what is currently being produced.
- Current excess inventory has the potential for various other uses.
Other Important Information
According to the Owner, approximately 2,500,000 tons are left in reserves.
By The Numbers
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.