Affordable & Market-Rate Housing Contractor in Southern CA #035201
About The Opportunity
- Established over 30 years with stellar reputation and relationships.
- Ability to produce affordable housing and low-income, multi-family projects along with market-rate, large-scale projects.
- Processes & standardizations implemented over the last 5 years have contributed to the Company's sharp growth trajectory.
- Considered a "paper general contractor", meaning it manages projects beginning with pre-construction all the way to turnover for the owner and they do not self-perform any subcontractor trades.
- Owners are selling to pursue other passions.
- Current backlog approaching $1 billion
- Bonding capacity ~$700 million
- Operating with non-union staff of 93 full-time, 8 part-time
- Managed out of a 12,000 sf facility owned by the Sellers. Includes a warehouse that is largely unused, especially since, as “paper contractors”, they do not need to own heavy equipment. Open to offering fair market lease or selling the building to new owner.
- View video CIM & sign NDA at goexio.com/affordable-housing-contractor
By The Numbers
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.