Aerospace & Military Coatings Distributor / Manufacturer #124401
About The Opportunity
- Established in 1997, Company is a major brand distributor of paint and coating productsfor the military and commercial interior markets.
- Also manufactures specialty paint products widely used in the Navy, Marines, and Air Force.
- Revenue mix is 40% government / 30% general aviation OEM / 30% commercial.
- Owner is looking to take a step back from the day-to-day management of the business and continue in anemployment or consulting capacity to focus on growing military relationships under a new owner.
- Known for exceptional service and unmatched delivery times. Very few competitors can duplicate Company’s ability to blend and deliver in a matter of days.
- Approx. $300k FF&E, $400k Inventory included.
- Sale also includes backlog of contracts in excess of $5M.
- Operating with 8 employees out of two locations. San Diego with approx. 5000 sq. ft., and Seattle with approx. 2500 sq. ft.
- View video CIM and access NDA: goexio.com/aerospace-paint-coating-distributor
Other Important Information
As a government contractor, Company has held a blanket Government Services Administration (GSA)contract for approx. 12 years, along with their status as a vendor for the Defense Logistics Agency(DSA).
By The Numbers
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.