SOLD: AED Distribution with Recurring SaaS Revenue #054601
About The Opportunity
- LISTING SOLD 11/27/21
- Established in 2014, Company distributes AED equipment for all four major U.S. manufacturers. Is second largest distributor in CA.
- Also offers AED program management services nationwide through their proprietary software program.
- Company also offers a full spectrum of safety training services to include use of the AED equipment along with other life-saving techniques.
- Owner is exiting to pursue other business ventures. Transition period and training will be provided.
- Approx. $40k FF&E and $700k Inventory included
- Operating with 16 employees out of 3,000sf facility in San Diego (North County). Lease expires April 2023.
- Product sales channels include e-commerce website and wholesale to growing network of sub-distributors.
- Offers program management services as a SaaS to organizations of all types. Using its proprietary software, the company ensures compliance from both a legal and safety standpoint by tracking maintenance, providing replacement supplies like batteries and pads, and making sure that a client’s AED units are ready to do their job at any given moment.
- Training services offered include CPR, first-aid, bleeding control, etc.
- 50% Direct Product Sales
- 30% Program Management (recurring SaaS revenue)
- 5% E-commerce
- 5% Training
View video CIM & NDA: goexio.com/aed-sales-program-management
By The Numbers
Be The First To Know
Tell us the kind of business you are looking to buy and we will keep you up to date on opportunities.