Become A Principal Consultant
If you are a motivated leader and experienced senior consultant, interested in working with Exit Consulting Group®, a unique and dynamic consulting firm who guides and supports a wide variety of businesses in various capacities…we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a highly effective Principal Consultant to evaluate client needs and opportunities, identify potential leads, create proposals, develop comprehensive finance and operations plans to promote client growth, and maintain strong business relationships. This position takes responsibility for delegating duties and staff to keep projects on-time, on-track and on-budget. Mentoring and developing our consulting team are key duties of this position.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for an interview. We are an Equal Opportunity and Military Friendly Employer who complies with all federal I-9 requirements.
- Identify and contact potential clients for new business engagements through networking, referrals, and marketing efforts.
- Manage project scope, team, and resources.
- Build strong relationships with existing clients for repeat business.
- Maintain frequent client communication, make regular client visits and ensure client satisfaction.
- Conduct meetings with clients and management to support ongoing project scope, budget, and timelines.
- Implement product development initiatives to meet future client needs.
- Identify project risks and challenges and develop resolution plans.
- Provide project trainings to clients as needed.
- Identify business opportunities and convert them to projects when applicable.
- Plan and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Track project progress and identify and correct any delays.
- Report project status to clients on regular basis.
- Provide support in developing functional and technical specifications.
- Participate in the performance evaluation process for subordinate team members.
- Mentor and enhance the business skill sets of subordinate team members.
- Participate in recruitment, hiring, reviews, and disciplinary meetings for direct reports.
- Participate in internal training programs.
- Travel to client sites inside and outside of CA.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Management. (Required)
- Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA or professional certification is highly desirable for the position.
- 7+ years senior management experience and/or entrepreneurial experience.
- Highly familiar or fluent in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- US work authorization (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $ 90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Exit Consulting Group, Inc. fully complies with all local and state COVID-19 protocols
Join Our Team
"*" indicates required fields