Become A Junior Associate
If you are an outgoing and responsible professional, committed to developing your professional skills, and are interested in working with Exit Consulting Group®, a unique and dynamic consulting firm who guides and supports a wide variety of businesses in various capacities…we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a dependable Junior Consultant to participate in the process of ensuring that client activities comply with best-practice industry standards and regulatory guidelines. This position will work under the direction of management and will require the candidate to work in office, unless otherwise determined by their supervisor.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for an interview. We are an Equal Opportunity and Military Friendly Employer who complies with all federal I-9 requirements.
- Conduct research for various client projects
- Update client processes and procedures.
- Draft text or proposals, reports, policies, and procedures.
- Attend meetings where the team works through client presentations.
- Attend all internal company meetings.
- Travel to client sites inside and outside of the state as required.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Management. (Required)
- 1+ years of working experience in similar position
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- US work authorization (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $ 55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Exit Consulting Group, Inc. fully complies with all local and state COVID-19 protocols
Join Our Team
"*" indicates required fields