Become An Associate
If you are a great team player and experienced data analyst, interested in working with Exit Consulting Group®, a unique and dynamic consulting firm who guides and supports a wide variety of businesses in various capacities…we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a highly motivated Associate to work directly with the consulting team, and clients as directed, to evaluate client data that provides insight into the client’s day to day accounting and operations tasks and duties. Teamwork, reliability, and excellent communication are key aspects of success in this position.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and resume to be considered for an interview. We are an Equal Opportunity and Military Friendly Employer who complies with all federal I-9 requirements.
- Use company templates to compile work product, maintain specific project initiatives.
- Client engagement activities include but are not limited to identifying issues, optimizing client processes, and supporting day to day tasks.
- Collaborate with team to solve problems.
- Collaborate with team to come up with helpful recommendations and practical suggestions.
- Support the team efforts to collect data on clients and the business through interviews, workplace shadowing and researching documents.
- Support client’s in-house staff to achieve success.
- Participate in brainstorming strategies for growth, positive change, and improvement.
- Assist with business and financial modeling.
- Participate in presentations and team meetings.
- Attend client meetings during initial assessment phase, goals, and strategist methods for improvement.
- May be asked to attend business development meetings as a means for education and learning.
- Travel to client sites inside and outside of the state.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Management. (Required)
- CPA or professional certification is highly desirable for the position.
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar position within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Successful experience in progressive management and financial/accounting analysis experience. (Required)
- Highly familiar with a variety of dynamic financial software and other platforms.
- US work authorization (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $ 62,400.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Exit Consulting Group, Inc. fully complies with all local and state COVID-19 protocols
Join Our Team
"*" indicates required fields